I, personally, was frustrated by this issue.
- I wonder if this is the case with office dedicated to ICT equipped with IT intellectuals, what about others?
- If one program, for which budget has also been allocated and things can be started at any time, cannot be done. Then what can we expect to be done?
- Open Source is not FOSS Nepal's product which we can sell or whose use is benificial just for FOSS Nepal.
- Open Source is for each and every citizen and its asset of everyone.
- The Support cell was never going to earn for FOSS Nepal community. It was solely Government's body and would work for the government.
- Had it been done, FOSS Nepal members would just gain a supporting reference in its presentation saying "Nepal Government also takes FOSS seriously and started working on it."
- The benifit of support cell was for the Government.
- The Government donot do anything for nation and also for itself and if anyone is willing to help this is the response.